- La Posada Bible Study meets the third Monday of each month at 10 am at La Posada and is led by Pastor Craig Larson.
- Men’s Bible Study meets Thursdays at 1 pm (Sept-June) at DHLC.
- Silver Springs Bible Study meets the third Wednesday of each month at 2 pm at Silver Springs and is led by Chaplain Mark Westrich.
- Weekly Bible Fellowship meets on Wednesdays at 9:30 am and 5 pm in the Fellowship Hall and is led by Pastor Mike Sager.
- Women’s Bible Study meets the first Monday of each month at 9 am for Bible study and coffee fellowship.
Organizes and conducts a variety of educational opportunities for the congregation. Meetings are the second Tuesday of the month at 10 am.
Library (Erickson) Committee
Updates, circulates and maintains a collection of books, multiple types of electronic media, and reference materials for the DHLC community as an educational service through both an in-house and online presence. Meetings are each Monday at 1 pm.
Holds Bible studies, monthly breakfasts, book clubs, and photography gatherings.
- Bookmen is a men’s book discussion group that meets every Wednesday at 7:45 am for fellowship, book discussion, and outreach
- Men’s Breakfast is a men’s fellowship group that meets the third Thursday of the month at 8:30 am for breakfast and a guest speaker.
- Men’s Photography meets the first Monday of each month at 1:30 pm. The group selects a Bible-based theme each month and brings photographs that fit the theme to share with the group. The group discusses photography related topics. Those having an interest in photography are welcome to attend, enjoy the show and participate in the conversation.
New Member Classes
Acquaint prospective members with the Lutheran doctrine and culture of DHLC. Classes take place three times each year and conclude with a brunch celebration and recognition during a weekend service.
Plans and conducts Bible studies, monthly luncheons, Fall Boutique, annual retreat, other spiritual growth opportunities, and mission activities for the women of the congregation. Women’s Ministries is a unit of Women of the ELCA (WELCA), Grand Canyon Synod.
- Memorial Ministry makes and serves refreshments for after memorial services held at DHLC.
- Women’s Board plans for luncheon speakers, mission activities and other events involving WELCA. Meetings are the first Monday of the month at 11 am.
- Women’s Luncheon serves lunches and enjoys a program on the second Monday of the month at 11:30 am.