- Cardio Toning Class meets Fridays at 9 am.
- Chair Yoga meets Fridays at 10 am.
- Core on the Floor meets Tuesdays at 10 am.
- Stretch and Balance meets Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 8 am.
- Yoga meets Tuesdays at 10:30 am.
Health and Wellness Committee
Consists of volunteer health professionals and other members to foster health, healing and caring for the church community through education, well-being and illness prevention, rather than through “hands on” physical care. They are committed to promoting health and wholeness of body, mind, and spirit of our faith community, its individual members and making a difference serving those outside the congregation. Meetings are the first Thursday of each month at 9 am.
- Care Ministry-Outreach to Homebound makes a difference for members in need through one or more of the following areas:
- Flower Ministry distributes small arrangements of altar flowers to ill, bereaved, hospitalized, or those celebrating special occasions.
- Healing Meals provides meals to individuals or families in time of need or crisis, usually on a short-term basis. This is a way to practice hospitality, express love and provide comfort in a time of grief and loss.
- Men’s Health discusses current men’s health issues on the third Monday of each month (Oct-May) at 8:30 am.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry is a spiritual ministry that makes shawls with prayer, compassion, and love. Prayer shawls are given to those in need of comfort, warmth, and peace while undergoing medical procedures, hospitalization, bereavement, or stress. Meetings are the third Tuesday every month at 1 pm.
- Special Occasion Cards Ministry sends cards to members needing support, healing, and loving thoughts.
- Parish Nurse Ministry provides consultations, education, and advocacy between the faith and medical communities. The Parish Nurse is a liaison to community resources.
- Support Groups include Alcoholics Anonymous, counseling, and grief support.
A Safe Harbor for Caring Hearts
Provides a safe and confidential environment for care givers to discuss their current situations and offer each other support. Meetings are the first and third Friday of each month at 1 pm.
Provides active listening, empathy and Christian support to hurting individuals in our congregation and community. With the help of these lay caregivers and through Christ‘s caring, no one hurts alone.
Provides fellowship of, by and for widows only. Meetings are the first and third Sundays of each month at the church.