Performs music and accompaniment at worship services and special events.
- Celebration Singers rehearse 5:30-6:45 pm Thursdays.
- Chancel Choir rehearses 5 – 6 pm Wednesdays. (October-May)
- Contemporary Band rehearses 9:30-10:30 am Sundays.
- Country Gospel Band rehearses 1-2:30 pm Saturdays.
- Flute Choir rehearses 3-4:30 pm Wednesdays.
- Joy Ringers Bell Choir rehearses 3-4 pm Thursdays (Oct-May).
- Men’s Chorus rehearses 4:30-5:30 pm Wednesdays (Oct-May).
- Serenity Singers rehearse as needed.
- Summer Chancel Choir rehearses 4:30-5:45 pm Thursdays (May-Sept).
- Voices of Miriam rehearses 4:30-5:30 pm Thursdays (Oct-May).
Worship Support Team
Coordinates the efforts of the hundreds of volunteers who support worship services.
- Altar Guild manages communion supplies; sets up for communion and baptisms; cares for altar linens, paraments and candles.
- Basket Collectors collect and secure contributions after each of the services.
- Communion Servers assist the pastors with Holy Communion distribution during worship the first and third weekends of each month.
- Greeters provide a friendly welcome to worshipers as they arrive. Greeter captains schedule greeters on a monthly basis.
- Scripture Readers deliver the Scriptures at weekend worship services.
- Ushers seat worshipers, collect offerings, direct communion participants, and gather any items left in pews at the conclusion of services.