Performs music and accompaniment at worship services and special events.
- Celebration Singers rehearse 2-3:30 pm Thursdays.
- Chancel Choir rehearses 5:45-7 pm Wednesdays (Oct-May).
- Contemporary Band rehearses 9:30-10:30 am Sundays.
- Country Gospel Band rehearses 1-2:30 pm Saturdays.
- Flute Choir rehearses 3:30-4:30 pm Wednesdays.
- Joy Ringers Bell Choir rehearses 1-2 pm Wednesdays (Oct-May).
- Men’s Chorus rehearses 4:30-5:30 pm Wednesdays (Oct-May).
- Serenity Singers rehearse as needed.
- Summer Chancel Choir rehearses 3:30-4:30 pm Thursdays (May-Sept).
- Voices of Miriam rehearses 5-6 pm Thursdays (Oct-May).
Meets each Tuesday at 10 am to offer prayers for healing and in praise of recovery. Prayer requests are made through the church office.
Worship Support Team
Coordinates the efforts of the hundreds of volunteers who support worship services.
- Altar Guild manages communion supplies; sets up for communion and baptisms; cares for altar linens, paraments and candles.
- Basket Collectors collect and secure contributions after each of the services.
- Communion Servers assist the pastors with Holy Communion distribution during worship the first and third weekends of each month.
- Greeters provide a friendly welcome to worshipers as they arrive. Greeter captains schedule greeters on a monthly basis.
- Scripture Readers deliver the Scriptures at weekend worship services.
- Ushers seat worshipers, collect offerings, direct communion participants, and gather any items left in pews at the conclusion of services.